I’ve been drinking it as an iced matcha latte for a couple of weeks now, and I’m hooked! This matcha collagen tastes better than any matcha I’ve had, and I’m picky when it comes to the matcha I drink. I recommend this to all my matcha lovers; the 12oz package is $49 for a one time purchase and $36.75 with a monthly subscription.
WHAT IS IT?
Vital Proteins mixed their collagen with high-quality Japanese matcha green tea and grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine. It offers 10g of protein, and a natural energy boost [just a few of the benefits].
HOW I MAKE IT
I use my NutriBullet to make an iced matcha latte
- Add ice into the blender
- Add your choice of milk [I prefer almond or oat milk]
- Add a scoop [or two] of the matcha collagen
- Blend and drink up
MATCHA COLLAGEN BENEFITS
- Natural energy boost
- Easily digested and absorbed by the body
- Matcha contains 137 times the amount of antioxidants
- Helps improve hair, skin, nails and joints, ligaments, tendons
- Easy to prepare